Servipak® protection boards are robust, bitumen impregnated boards, designed for permanent protection of the hot melt waterproofing. The boards are laid into the ‘wet’ hot melt liquid membrane to provide protection against damage from hot and cold applied finishes.
- Robust Servipak Protection Boards - prevent membrane damage from following trades and asphalt laying equipment
- Proven performance - over 25 years on road/rail bridges and trafficked decks.
New and remedial waterproofing of:
- Road Bridges
- Rail bridges
- Elevated trafficked decks
- Car park roofs
- Servipak® – bitumen protection boards, available in 3 mm,
6 mm and 12 mm thicknesses
- Armourtape™ E is a rubber/bitumen self adhesive tape with a bituminous facing. Used for taping and sealing butt joints between Servipak protection boards
- Bituthene® Primer B2 is a solvented bitumen primer for use with Armourtape, when taping and sealing butt joints in Servipak boards.